Monday, December 8, 2008

Going to the Dentist


Mummy & Papa took me to see Uncle Dentist today. There you can check out Uncle Dentist here http://jkohdental.com/ It was quite an experience. Uncle Dentist said I could sit with Papa on his special chair which could go up and down like an aeroplane.

Uncle Dentist also gave me a round mirror to let me look at my teeth. And he had a very bright light on the overhead to help me count my teeth. Mummy kept telling me to say "aargh" to Uncle Dentist.

After counting through my teeth and looking at them with his little round mirror ... Uncle Dentist had one just like the mirror he loaned to me, Uncle Dentist says that I MUST start to brush my teeth daily. No more drinking milk just before bed and no snacking once I brush my teeth. He sounded serious about this ... both Mummy and Papa want to follow the advise given by Uncle Dentist.

Do you heed Uncle Dentist's advise ?

No comments: