Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tinkerbell - I simply love her :D

Mummy introduced me to Tinkerbell (yes, she is from the Walt Disney's Fairies). Mummy says she is a petite little character and she is the guest star in the Disney On Ice - Princess Wishes @ Putra Stadium Bukit Jalil (20 -22 March 2009).

I simply love Tinkerbell as I find her cute and magical. She is sexy too. I have asked for stickers from Papa but he can't find any of her. Instead Papa got me the Tinkerbell DVD and a magazine on Tinkerbell published by Voila Sdn Bhd http://www.voila.com.my/tinkerbell.htm

I have been devouring the magazine (even though I can't read) and Mummy's not too happy that I can't let go of it ... cos I don't get my daily chores done like eating my meals and getting my bath :P
Go and check out this lovely fairy :)

No comments: