Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Mummy's Gone Missing


1 Feb 2010 was Federal Territory Day and people who worked in the Federal Territory State had a day off. My mummy didn't go work today and yet I couldn't find her when I woke up this morning. And to make matters worse, she was missing for 3 days.

I had to call up Ah Ju "Gu-gu" to help "search" for my mummy. She took me to all the familiar places but still mummy was no where to be found. I was terribly upset. Even Neng-nging had to pacify me by telling me that mummy will find her way back ... and that I don't have to worry.

Finally, after the 3rd day my mummy came home ! She got me a Paddington Bear shirt and a box of pink Porky snack sticks (the import version for the Malaysian Rocky sticks). I reprimanded her for doing a disappearing act and she promised me to be good.

Apparently, she has gone off to Singapore for work and "failed" to inform me. Naughty mummy, don't you do this to me again !

1 comment:

ing said...

Hahahha .... cute one ... but u forgot to contact me leh .... we shd have met up :)