Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Prayer of Blessing

Here is a powerful prayer which all parents can pray for their kids. Pr. Chris McMillan helped prayed this prayer to his congregation.

My child, I love you! You are special.
You are a gift of from God.
I thank God for allowing me to be a ___ to you.
I bless you with the healing of all wounds of rejection, neglect and abuse that you have suffered.
I bless you with overflowing peace, the peace that only the Prince of Peace can give, a peace beyond comprehension. I bless your life with fruitfulness – good fruit, much fruit and fruit that remains.
I bless you with success. You are the head and not the tail; above and not beneath.
I bless you with health and strength of body, soul and spirit.
I bless you with overflowing prosperity, enabling you to be a blessing to others.
I bless you with spiritual influence, for you are the light of the world and salt of the earth. You are like a tree planted by rivers of water. You will prosper in all your ways.
I bless you with a depth of spiritual understanding and a close walk with the Lord. You will not stumble or falter, for the Word of God will be a lamp unto your feet and light unto your path.
I bless you with pure and edifying relationships in life. You have favor with God and men.
I bless you with abounding love. You will minister God’s comforting grace to others.
You are blessed, my child!
You are blessed with all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus.

Amen, I receive all the blessings of this prayer.
Have a good day, folks !

2 comments:

ing said...

amen!!! wow u look super cute ... and u have grown sooooooo much leh ... aunty eng ing want to see u!! hehehhe

PreciousPearl said...

Hallo sweetie, is it your birthday already? if so, happy birthday, if not, have a lovely day anyway!