Monday, November 15, 2010

Mummy Went on Holiday

Mummy went off for holiday and left me with Mah-Mah. Mummy was gone for the weekend, away for her 1st company trip (though she has been with the present company coming to 5 years).

I managed quite well without Mummy and missed her terribly in the evenings, however Cheh-Cheh Princess and Ling-Girl Cheh-Cheh were very, very nice to me. And Neng-nging also helped pacify me during the nights.

Of course I was not afraid of Khong-Khong and Mah-Mah at all. But I am scared of Neng-ngu. Albeit, Neng-ngu brought me along for nice Pizza and I enjoyed myself very much.

Mummy returned on Sunday and she kept her promise of getting me my Pink Pokka Chocolate sticks, t-shirt and cholcolates :) Thank you, Mummy.

Where did Mummy go ? Here is the clue: http://www.phuket.com/island/10mustsee.htm

No comments: