Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Madagascar


I saw this ad board along the highway on Saturday when Mummy brought me back from Mah-Mah's House :) ... I pointed it out to Mummy and told her "CAR"


Madagascar has been my favorite movie for some weeks running ... I like Alex best as he roars very well ... ROAR !


I do like Marty too as he is sort of cool and always getting Alex into troube. Melman is ok being the clumsy tall giraffe and Gloria is such a sexy hippo. They all make Madagascar very interesting to watch for me ... as I can now relate to animals :) ...


Papa says he wants to bring me to the cinemas to watch Madagascar 2 ... Mummy just blinked her eyes ...


Well, apparently Madagascar 2 takes you to the vast plains of Africa - the great continent ! Go and watch it on November 13, 2008 and tell me if you enjoyed it ... cheers !

No comments: