Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mickey Mouse is 80 Years Old



That's Memouse and Wow ! I didnt know that he is 80 years old this year (18 November 2008 to be exact). Mummy corrected me by saying that his name is Mickey Mouse ... din't I just say that "Memouse" ?


Niways, Memouse is one of my favourite characters over Astro's Playhouse Disney. He appears in his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse program http://www.astro.com.my/channels/playhousedisney/ Papa had the cartoon package subcribed from Astro so that I get to enjoy the Playhouse Disney Channel (Channel 613).

Here is the story about Memouse and his existence for the past 80 years. http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_7735000/7735372.stm


Memouse has come a long way and is a real big icon to Disneyland ! I hope Mummy takes me to Disneyland one day ...

I remembered entrying a blog entry about Memouse last year ... and today in the papers, he is being mentioned again ... heh heh ..

I hope you like M-i-c-k-i Mouse too ...





No comments: