Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Color My Life


I am into coloring a lot these few days. Have been practising my pencil holding skills; scribbling and doodling a lot.

Various options for me to practise my new skill via paper, scrap book, notes book, magazines, newspapers, books, floors, tables, walls ... errr, and many more.

I like going to Neng-Ngu's house because I can take Khor-khor's and Cheh-chehs' very nice and huge color pencils to draw with. Once I drew on Neng-Ngu's wall and Mah-Mah said that I should thank my lucky stars for not being spanked by Neng-Ngu .... oooooh :>

And by the way, it is said that pencils do not cause lead poisoning. Apparently, there is no "lead" in lead pencils. Pencil "lead"(s) are said to be made of graphite, which is a form of carbon and does not cause any health problems.


Then again, I don't think we should take a slack approach when it comes to China made stationeries. Just be careful la.
Here are some leading brand names of color pencils:
Steadtler http://www.staedtler.com.my/Noris_Club_coloured_pencil_eng.Staedtler?ActiveID=30999

Last night I tried being a little more artistic, I tried out Mummy's eye shadow on my eyes :) ... and got chased out of the room ... Adults ! I tell you, you can never figure 'em out ! Huumph ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are growing up ah... starting to draw and colour!