Sunday, February 8, 2009

Loyalty Has Its Rewards :)


Papa has been bringing Mummy and me to TGIF very regularly (as I get to eat for free, my favorite being their fish and chips and cookies and creme). Today Papa brought us to TGIF again as it was a long weekend with the Thaipusam holiday in place.

As usual, Mummy ordered a 3-course meal so that I get to enjoy the TGIF fish and chips. Yummy ... As we were about to finish our dinner, we had the Branch Manager walk up to us and say that our meal will be on the house as we have been their loyal customers :) Yippe ... was that for real ? Yup, their General Manager also came up and thanked Papa and Mummy for their loyalty and support for eating regularly at TGIF ... :) :D :)) Yay !

At bedtime, I gave thanks for God for His abundant providance ... Remember folks, God is looking down upon us and whalla ... you'll never know when He comes knocking at your door pouring in His bountiful blessing. So, be good and maybe Santa may decide to come early too :P

Here you can read about TGIF
http://www.fridays.com.my/html/aboutus.html
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/4/17/central/17401111&sec=central

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... how come the restaurants and cafes i frequent never give me treats like this??? :(