Monday, February 16, 2009

Broadband pegged PC Comparison - Digi vs Maxis


I am a little late in posting up this blog.

Some 5 months ago, I high-lighted an affordable PC for kids.

In November 2008, Maxis apparently quietly launched its PC package (also very suitable for kids) - with the Dell Inspiron Mini 9 ... you can read up more here http://www.maxis.com.my/personal/broadband/dell_mini/main.asp

The package launched off at RM89 x 24 months (with 6 months free Maxis 3G wireless broadband). After that in PC Fair 3-2008 (1 - 31 Dec 2008), Maxis sold the package more expensively at RM99 x 24 months (with the same free Maxis 3G wireless broadband subscription for the 1st 6 months) ... hmm, I thought technology would depreciate with time ?


Oh well, I am just keeping tab of things ... and when I am old enough to own my own PC, I will be info equipped to go to Papa and demand that he gets me a PC of my own :D

No comments: