Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Dinner 2009

This is my 1st Christmas Eve Dinner at church. It was pot-bless event where everyone brought something to share with everyone. I get to go for free cos I was sponsored :D ...

And the best part is I got so many gifts (all surprised me) :
1) Aunty Foong Ling - Fishing erasers
2) Aunty Veronica - Barbie stationery
3) Cheh2 Jacky - Goodies party pack
4) Aunty Bee - books for Mummy
5) Aunty Sharon - VCD & water container
6) Aunty Annette - Building Blocks & bucket
7) Por-Por Alice - Christmas blouse
8) Neng-nging - vitamin gummies

I got very comfortable with everyone especially with "Uncle" Peter ... seems like I just grew up and no longer felt wary of him anymore ... "Uncle" Peter said that I melted his heart when I held his hand and lead him up to the pulpit :) ...

Lord Jesus, thank you for coming to earth to die on the cross for me.


No comments: