Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Favorite Latest Snack - Caplico Stick

Snacking is said to be bad for kids but my Mummy has not been good. Today, I requested the chocolate flavored Caplico stick from Mummy and she bought me one :) ... yay !

It all started couple weeks ago when Mummy introduced me to Caplico stick by Glico. It was a rather odd looking snack - sort of cornetto-looking chocolate cone. It has no ice cream, instead it has bubbly textured strawberry/chocolate in the centre of the cone.

As shown on the box, there were 5 individually packed wafer cones, and in that had bubbly strawberry/chocolate flavored stuffing (which encompasses the dome too). Mummy expects the cone to be empty, but was actually completely full of the bubbly strawberry/chocolate filling.

Mummy finds the Caplico sticks so messy, the filling crumbles everywhere, and the wafer breaks off easily. She like throwing away all my "ice-cream".

:P

No comments: