Friday, December 28, 2007

How Time Flies !


... to keep me at home (Papa will be promoting this book) :P

I have been staying at home for Papa for nearly 2 weeks now as my daycare had been closed for the year-end holidays. Mummy is just glad that i have grown as Papa has to eventually learn how to "manage" me ... they both have no choice ! Hah !
I have been naughty and have already broken my Papa's drinking glass (from Ikea) and today, i broke my Mummy's porcelain clock, a decorative piece (from Isreal). Thank God, Papa didn't wallop me. Mummy will be very (i use the word "very") upset if Papa ever wallops me ... but it is ok if Mummy were to wallop me herself ... hmmm, i wonder why ... talk about equality ?

Niways, I am enjoying the tail-end holidays of year 2007 ... Wah, soone another 365.4 days will be gone ... Cherrio !

Happy New Year Wishes to you all (in advance) !


A little thot to ponder: For the Aymara people living in the Andes, the past lies ahead and the future lies behind - Laura Spinney, the Guardian

No comments: