Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Growing Up


Boy, Oh Boy ... can't believe that all the year-end festivities and celebrations are over and the new year's here ... Oh, btw Happy New Year 2008 to all who read my blog :D

What did all the time disappear ? Heh, heh, heh ... must be enjoying myself too much at home bullying my papa ... he has to give me my neng-neng, help me with my poo-poo, watches tv and reads to me and happiest of all, he takes me to the swimming pool park twice a day ... Yay!

But tomorrow i will have to go back to school ... i dont know how the new school term will turn out for me (but i will be a senior among the "less than two years olds" parked upstairs) ... i hope i dont lose my privileges being a baby, hai ... tsk, tsk, tsk, talking about growing up !

Mummy is planning to transit me over to Isomil Plus Advanced Eye-Q and i hope i will like it ...
In the meantime, please remember to take your neng-neng as it is good for you.


2 comments:

PreciousPearl said...

Happy 2008! may you grow taller and more beautiful just like your Mama :)

Anonymous said...

take your time girl... before you know it, you've grown up. :)