Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jeans


Jeans are trousers made from denim cloth. It is said that blue jeans were simply sturdy trousers worn by factory workers. Jeans were originally intended for work but became a popular fashion among teenagers in the 1950s. Gosh, those teenagers would be in their 70s now ... :O


Fits of jeans are determined by current styles, sex, and by the manufacturer. Historic jeans brandnames are like Levi's or Wrangler ... huh ! I have not heard of such ancient names :P

Mommy bought me my 1st pair for jeans couple of months back (look something like the pic above) and i wore them to church yesterday ... Por-por Alice saw me in them and said she is also looking for a pair for her little Belle (she is 3 months my junior) and i have yet to meet her.

So, jeans are quite an "in" thing among toddlers today and i think it is something which is here to stay considering that it has been around for nearly 60 years !!

No comments: