Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Current Favourite Viewing


I currently love watching Barney and Friends.

According to record, Barney was created in 1988 by a Ms Sheryl Leach while considering TV shows should be educational and appeal to her son. Barney only became a major success after debuting as "Barney & Friends" in 1992.

Other than the songs which i like in Barney & Friends, were the dance gestures ... and what i like best about watching Barney is that i get to pause the DVDs which Mommy borrowed from Ethan Khor2 for my viewing pleasure. :) I get to have my bath and pause the DVD and continue watching it later - that's kinda cool isn't it ?

The official website http://www.barney.com/usa/


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come over to neng ngu's place - loads of barney videos. ask your khor khor and che che's to give all those videos to you. :)