Monday, June 2, 2008

Spending Time with My Papa


Papa had to take a week's leave to take care of me as my daycare was closed for the mid-term school holidays ... While at home, Papa had a new air-condition unit installed in the house to keep us cool in this hot humid weather that's hitting us at this time of the year ...
Check out what Papa installed http://www.panasonic.com.my/web/pid/2069

As i was cooped up indoors, I wanted to show Papa that i am able to feed by myself and insist that he let me do it ... which he relented but to Mummy's horror ... heh! heh! heh! cos i made a big fuss and mess. Papa couldn't do anything but let me be but Mummy's the tough nut who wouldn't let me off the hook !! I had a big fight with her to let me have my way ... niways i am already 1.5 years old.

So to cut the whole story short, Mummy says that the acid test for me is how am i going to show off my newly acquired skills when i go back to school on Monday ? Will the teachers be as lenient as my Papa ? We'll just have to wait and see ...

No comments: