Monday, April 14, 2008

Teething Pains


I had a terrible pain in my mouth with molars trying to sprout ... Mummy had taken me to the doctor twice last week but nothing was given to me to address my teething problems.


I had been complaining to Mummy about my pain and discomfort but Mummy seems to be only worried about my flu and cough and my weight loss. I can't eat well cos my gums hurt and my appetite is drastically affected ... ai, Mummy, Mummy - listen to what i am trying to tell you.


Teacher at daycare had a hard time trying to soothe me and even the pacifier didn't help me anymore ... so Teacher asked Mummy to try Bonjela -
Bonjela is a sugar free cool mint flavoured pain relieving gel which also reduces inflammation and helps fight infection in mouth ulcers, braces sores, dentures sores, teething and cold sores.


I hope my molars will quickly sprout out and away with the pain in my gums.

Update: I never did use the Bonjela ... Mummy was advised by an old auntie at the pharmarcy to actually help me by rubbing my gums and letting me bite her fingers ... this helped crack up my gums ...

No comments: