Friday, April 11, 2008

My Big Ee Ee

Big Ee Ee came home to see everyone last month after 4 years of absence. I finally managed to see her in person.

Khor-khor Ethan and Cheh-cheh Elise had better interaction with her as they were able to communicate and reciprocate in conversations ... as for me, ai ... i can just run around her with a sense of curiousity.

Nevertheless, Big Ee Ee said that she is happy to see me and calls my tummy a "jelly belly" ... wait, let me check the meaning of that word up ... heh, heh, heh, it means "fat" ... no wonder Uncle Simon told Big Ee Ee not to call me that.

Niways, Big Ee Ee only stayed for about 2 weeks this time she's home and before the flew back to her home, she gave me an angpow and a talking/singing Fisher-Price phone from http://www.toysrus.com.my/

Thank you Big Ee Ee. I hope the next time you are home, i too get to chit chat with you.

God Bless you, Big Ee Ee.

No comments: