Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ya Ba Da Ba Doo


Yay ... I am back to my normal self ... I have gotten over ("for the time being") my teething problems.





Do you know that - Baby teeth consist of a total of 20 individual teeth, equally divided between the upper and lower jaws ... and the eruption of baby teeth begins at 6 1/2 months up to 30 months !! Sheesh ... I guess it was only my 1st molars erupting this time ... uuugh ! next wud be the cuspids and the 2nd molars (still a long way to go) ...



And, and Mummy says that these baby teeth will fall off when i age 7-8 ... Man, what's the point of it all !!



And here's a simple guide for when baby teeth will erupt -

Central Incisors - lower jaw (erupts at 6 1/2 months) / upper jaw (7 1/2 months)
Lateral Incisors - lower jaw (erupts at 7 months) / upper jaw (8 months)
1st Molars - lower jaw (12 - 16 months) / upper jaw (12 - 16 months)
Cuspids - lower jaw (16 - 20 months) / upper jaw (16 - 20 months)
2nd Molars - lower jaw (20 - 30 months) / upper jaw (20 - 30 months)




To all babies out there - welcome to the world of teething pains !!! hummmph ...

No comments: