Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I Am Starting My Own Blog


hello Everyone ... This is me - my Mummy and Papa's Little Girl :D

i turned 11 months yesterday and my Mummy says that it is time for me to start my own blog ...
Firstly, i want to thank God that i have grown.

Now i am taking on more solid foods - my mummy's giving me mainly vegetables - my Granny's giving me her home cooked porridge and my other Mah-Mah makes me fish porridge every Saturday - hooray for all that !

To share, i have come a long way since that incident nearly 8 months ago ... i will have to eventually share that in this blog - but for now, i am not sharing it.

I have been to the doctor's and my pediatric is happy with my progress though it will be a long term follow up according to her - nevertheless, my Pastor says that i have a big, great God and i am totally and wonderfully healed and restored to wholesomeness - Amen for that !

Cheers for another day !

1 comment:

~LiL' VoLCaNo3 PriNc3sS~ said...

hey baby...seems like we share the same birthday! woohoo...
the difference is u'll turn a GREAT NUMERO UNO in a matter of wks...while ole 'aunty' here will be 1/4 century ole...erm i mean 'young' ;)