Monday, October 8, 2007

Peculiar Liking


I have a peculiar liking for paper ! There look at me chomp and chew on paper :)

I love paper of all sorts - from books, magazines, newspaper, cards, phamplets, flyers, bookmarks ...

My favourite is tissue paper ... its soft, flimsy, light and feels like melting in my mouth.

Yesterday, i tried something new - stickers ! But my papa pulled it out of my mouth ... so i can't really comment on its taste and texture

Anyways, just don't tell my Mummy about my chomping paper - she will not like it at all as she has caught me many times in "this" illegal act (according to her values) ... shhhhh

1 comment:

~LiL' VoLCaNo3 PriNc3sS~ said...

PICA....craving for peculiar food, wic usu happens in pregnant ladies. haha...one theory says the body craves for wat it lacks. maybe this babe's body needs some ink & ppr :p