Friday, October 5, 2007

My Favourite Food


i am going to share about my favourite food - apparently it is banana :)


Mummy gives me organic banana - Cabana Banana from Healthy Times Baby Organic Food (http://www.healthytimes.com/htbabyfood.htm). They have a range of other flavors and recipes too. So far, my papa and mummy have given me the following -

01) Cabana Banana
02) Garden Fresh Carrots
03) Baby Sweet Peas – i don’t like this as it tastes very similar to my soya milk :-P'
04) Butternut Squash
05) Sweet Potatoes
06) Juicy Golden Pears – will be trying this soon
07) Pumpkin Pie – can’t remember if I tried this before but my mummy has 1 in stock
08) Sweet Potato with Apple
09) Island Fruit Jumble – will be trying this soon
10) Orchard Fruit Peekaboo – will be trying this soon
11) Tropical Fruit Medley
12) Sun-Sweet Strawberry Kiwi
13) Peach Banana Muesli
14) Little Veggie Stew
15) Harvest Time Vegetable Dinner
16) Raspberry Glazed Turkey – this 1 is a bit “suspicious” when I ate it


Yum, yum ...
Apparently organic food is not longer an option for consumption but slowly becoming a lifestyle trend ... but there are many other opinions which do not agree with this. My mummy gives me organic is because she wants me to start off well on a "right" footing this time round cos of that incident 8 months ago.

Well, whatever i m glad to eat my food and my Mah-Mah has reminded that we need to give thanks to God all the time for food laid on the table - organic or not !


No comments: