Friday, October 12, 2007

My First Audible Word


Ok, i guess my first audible word is "bye"

My mummy heard me say it first ...

And then the next day, i said bye to my Granny and Grandpa in front of my papa - and they were proud of me :)

goodbye - a word with so much sentimental feelings behind it - yet it causes much anticipation of what is ahead ...

i like this quote from Richard Bach -
Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.

Ciao

5 comments:

Unknown said...

grrr.... woof woof! your first word should have been MUMMYYYYY!!!

Athena said...

hello dababy!! :)


now say 'bye bye' to aunty athena..kekeke

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

athena, that's not dababy lah. it's dababy's cutesy cousin :)

psst....excel, that deleted post was mine. accidentally posted the comments twice...

Athena said...

aiseh...so paiseh! :)