Saturday, November 21, 2009

Final Week of School


Final week of school was such fun this year with Uncle Chin standing in for Ms. Kitty. Psst ... don't tell Ms. Kitty ok ? Ms. Kitty had to be away to care for her mummy who is not feeling well.

16 Nov 2009 - Pool Day. We had a fun time getting wild and wet.

I wasn't allowed by Mummy to go into the inflatable pool as I cut my finger on the baby chair a day earlier but Uncle Chin gave in to my pleads nevertheless ... :P

17 Nov 2009 - Food Fun Day. We had fun snacking.


18 Nov 2009 - Red Day. We came all dressed in red.

19 Nov 2009 - Winnie the Poooh Day.

But I brought Ms. Piggy instead ... heh ! heh ! this is what is called "beating the norm"

20 Nov 2009 - School Party.

School Party Day was the best ... I ate so many jelly pudding that Aunty Angeline pre-warned Mummy about giving me more party pack food.

I love the pink colored Cocon Jelly Pudding ... here you can see it for yourself http://www.cocon.com.my/v2/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=16&Itemid=93&lang=en It even has Nato de Coco inside it.
Don't you love year end school closing activities ... I am going to look forward to my next party on the 19th Dec 2009 - Pre Christmas Children Get-Together !

No comments: