Sunday, November 29, 2009

Skin Condition


Last week Mummy took me to the doctor as I had scratched the folding on both of my arms till one side was so bad ... the scar was weeping. Doctor diagnosed me as having "psoriasis". There you can read more about what it is here http://www.babycenter.com/0_psoriasis_13561.bc

I was given an antibiotic, antihistamines and an ointment ... however, after two days, I developed a fever of >38 degree celcius ... Mummy had to give me paraceatamol to keep my fever down ... fever only went off after 4 days (after coming on and off) ... Mummy brought me back to see Doctor again because rashes started to develope on me !!!

Doctor said I got Roseola http://www.medicinenet.com/roseola/article.htm on top of what I had earlier ... duh !! and I contacted this from my schoolmates ...

Huumph ! It had been a rather uncomfortable week of skin for me ... please do take care folks as the holidays are just starting.


I do hope no one catches whatever I had from me !!!

No comments: