Monday, November 23, 2009

Missing Ms. Kitty


Ms. Kitty, I am missing you.

I have missed Ms. Kitty as she is still away. I am told that she has gone to America to see her Mummy who resides there.

I have attempted to call her many times with my toy phone but to no avail. Mummy asked me if I got Ms. Kitty's number ???? Har ... Number ? What number ... don't phone calls enable you to talk to someone whom you can't get to see.

Hmmm ... I remember Mah-Mah buying the iTalk card to make outstation (national) calls to Grand Uncle and international calls to Yian Gu-Gu ... the iTalk pre-paid calling card is provided by Telekom Malaysia and has a coverage to 79 countries at attractive rates. The connection is made through Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP). This service is available through any touch-tone phone, mobile phone or payphone. Here is more info on the iTalk Card http://estore.tmrewards.com.my/

Maybe I should get an iTalk Card to get in touch with Ms. Kitty.



No comments: